Monday, November 24, 2014

She's Here! She's Here! She's Finally Here!! HANNAH!!!!


For over a year I've dreamed of writing this post.

Of sharing about this sweet little girl.

Two summers ago

 I happened to be serving at a local baby home

and when I met this little Gem

she instantly stole my heart!!!

 I dreamed of this day and in the meantime I would pray.


Taken a Year Ago


Little did I know God would work behind the scenes.

And little by little

that dream would become a reality!

Since she stole my heart two summers ago,

 I'd go and visit and see how she was doing.

Hoping and praying that someday it would come home.

Oh my sweet friends,

it is with a great joy that I introduce you to our littlest princess
who has certainly stolen our hearts.

Meet:

Hannah


She brings us so much joy and laughter!

She may seem small at first,

 but she has a big personality and is a joy to all who know her!

She loves to be held and enjoys playing with her toys.

Hannah has Cerebral Palsy and several other special needs.

Yet she never lets that stop her.

Macey and Hannah

Whether it's rolling or stretching she is always on the move.

I'm thinking we may have a future gymnast in our midst!

It is our prayer that Hannah will learn to communicate and we pray 

that someday we will help her take her first steps.

We love this sweet girl and we are so thankful she is home with us!

********

If you are interested in sponsoring our

"Hannah"

Email:

office@thegemfoundation.com

Subject:

"Hannah's Team"

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah, praise The Lord! Welcome Home, Hannah!! You both look so happy in these pictures. I can't wait to see how she will thrive with the love, care and attention she receives at GEM. Much love from "auntie"Jamie

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! Thanks for sharing her pic with us. We'll be praying for her.

Anonymous said...

My husband and I just made a recurring monthly donation to sponsor Hannah. I chose Hannah because that is our 19 year old daughter's name.
We had the privilege of hearing Emma's parents yesterday (7/26/15) at Church On The Hill in Fishersville, Va. What a blessing your family is. On the day when we all meet our precious Jesus face to face, you'll will have such a beautiful crown to lay at His feet. It makes me a little envious but mostly, it makes me want to do more for Him. Thank you for loving our Savior so much and for showing that love by loving those in need.
Blessings forever to you and your organization,
Cindy Vaught

" Keep me, O God, for I am safe in You. All the good things I have come from You. The Lord is all that I am to receive, and He is my portion. My future is in Your hands. The land given to me is good. Yes, my share is beautiful to me. I will give honor and thanks to the Lord, Who has told me what to do. Yes, even at night my mind teaches me. I have placed the Lord always in front of me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be moved. And so my heart is glad. My soul is full of joy. My body also will rest without fear. You will show me the way of life. Being with You is to be full of joy. In Your right hand there is happiness forever." - Psalm 16