Tuesday, October 28, 2014

We've grown and we've grown and we've grown and we've grown.. BY FOUR!





I'm so very excited to have some Joyful news to share with you!

Before opening our home,

I thought we'd take it slowly.

Maybe one or two or four kiddos.

But boy oh' boy was I surprised! 

Recently we celebrated our three month anniversary of opening our doors.

I am awestruck by all that God has done in our home in the last 3 months!

 I'm so excited to share the joyful news:

 Our home has grown By FOUR!!

We now have a total of 17 Gems in our home!

I can't wait to share their precious faces with you.

Our hearts have been overflowing with his goodness & his faithfulness!

Let the introductions begin...

Just one little hint...

Our "Gems" name begins with a J...

Any guesses?!

The first one to guess  our "Gems" name will receive a little gift from Uganda!

After all whats a game without a prize?

Check back tomorrow to officially meet our newest gem!

Let the guessing begin!!

31 comments:

Abby said...

Jackson? Jason? Javon? Jared? Joshua? Josiah? John? =)

Martha said...

James

Lisa said...

James

Kati Mendez said...

How awesome!!! My guess is Jeremy or Jeremiah :)

skitkat19 said...

Hmmm...is it a girl this time? Is her name Jane?? :} anyways, so excited to watch what amazing things God is doing with The Gem Foundation!!

Tracy said...

Jillian ;-)

Tonya McD said...

james

Silke said...

I would love Jonah as a Name.

Jennifer Beeler said...

In constant prayer for your home and it's inhabitants!

Is the new friend "Justin?"

Jeanette Hohnke said...

And all the people said Amen

Julie Rolffs said...

Jeremiah!

Jolene said...

I *should* guess Jolene, simply because its my name, but I am going to guess Justin.

Bee said...

Jeremiah?! I'm soo excited for your ministry Emma! I pray for you, little man, and the Gem foundation each and every day multipal times! I can't wait tell I can return! Is it a girl? If so Jessica?! Love and miss y'all!!
Bee

Anonymous said...

John
Jeremiah
Jack
Jacob
Joseph (Joey? Joe?)
James
Jordan
Justin
Josiah
Jesse
Jude
Jameson
Jonah
Julian

joeks said...

Maybe the "gem" is Jim! (Jimmy, James)

Tania said...

James

Hannah said...

Jeremiah!

RaD said...

Jerusalem, Joelle, Joel, Jacob, Joshua, Justin... Ummm... Josiah, Jayda, Jared, Jeremiah, Jesse, Jonah, Judah?

Am I even close? You didn't say we couldn't guess more than one, LOL!

Jesse n' Courtney DeNier said...

Jesse :)

Anonymous said...

Josiah!!

That's my guess. But wait what if its a girl? Joy!

anyway what a bunch of fun and sweet blessings. Praying for the GEMS and all of you

God bless you all much

Erika

Mraeb said...

The first name the entered my mind was Jordan. May God bless you richly for the work you are doing.

Anonymous said...

Is it Jonah? or Jacob?

~Rebekah

KelliGNG said...

My guess is a name that seems to capture your heart, "Joy"!

KelliGNG said...

My guess is a name that seems to capture your spirit, Emma-- "Joy"!

Amber said...

Josiah?

Patrick and Jenni said...

Yay! More little ones to love!

I am going to guess Josiah.

Teresa said...

Jeremiah

Kati in CT said...

Jacob :)

Anonymous said...

Joshua, Julie, Jonathan, Job, Josiah, Jesse, how many guesses are we allowed to make? ;)
It is such a blessing to follow your blog, Emma. All this joy and heart ache in such a short space of time... it is just not easy. May God bless you abundantly with His strength and peace.
Judy

Spencer Girls said...

I'm guessing Jacob for a boy and Jane for a girl!

Gabby said...

Jedadiah