Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Introducing our "Gem" Joshua



I'm so excited for you to meet our newest 'Gem'

I've truly enjoyed reading your guesses on his name!

It was so much fun to play this little game with all of you.

I was tickled when I awoke this morning,

and read that some of you guessed his name!

The first to guess his name were:

Terry G. & Fiona S. 

Great Job ladies!

{Please send me an email with your address & 
your sweet Ugandan surprise will be on its way!}

For all who guessed thank you so much for being apart of the game!

It made introducing him so much more fun!

It is without further ado that I introduce you,

to our littlest 'Gem'.

His name is:

Joshua

He is our littlest 'gem' being only 5 months old!

He is beyond precious and has stolen all of the nannies hearts.

And mine as well.

Our precious Joshua suffered severe burns,

 resulting in the loss of his hands.

His life story is truly a miracle.

He has been having skin grafting surgery and will continue having surgery as he heals.

I have no doubt that God has good plans for our sweet Joshua's life

and we can't wait to watch them unfold.

Yet he never lets the loss of his hands stop him.

If I had to use only one word to describe him,

I'd say Joyful.

His joy is contagious!

He frequently makes us laugh at his antics.

He also refuses sleeping in the day just so he can stay in his Nannies arms.

He's a charmer and were so glad he's apart of our 'Gem' family!

Due to his severe burns we won't be sharing his face publicly.

For now I will just leave you with his curly head!


Would you please join us in praying for our sweet Joshua?

He is often in pain as his body is still cast from his previous surgeries.

Would you pray for healing and wisdom for the doctors?

If your interested in sponsoring our precious,

"Joshua"

Send us an email at:

office@thegemfoundation.com

Make the subject:

Joshua

No comments: