Friday, August 22, 2014

Answered Prayer : A CAR







This post gives me chills just to write it,

God is so faithful to us -

He has answered our prayer!

Just a few months back,

On March 18th, 2014

We launched our ministry,


We then shared our vision and heart with you!

After many requests from you my sweet friends,

we carefully wrote a list of our most urgent needs and shared it with you.

For months we have been praying for each of those needs - 

knowing that in His timing God would provide.

Just days before our 'Gems' debut on July 10th 2014,

we continued to pray for our most urgent need:

a CAR

We knew that when our 'Gems' arrived we would have

many doctor and hospital runs.

We also knew that with medically fragile Gems,

in the event of an emergency in the night

we would have to be prepared.

We continued to pray as a Staff for our need.

Little did we know,

across the ocean God began to stir the heart of a ministry in Oklahoma.

Words fail me.

Last week as I sat in the office I loaded my email.

To my surprise there was an email in my inbox.

Not only had someone completely donated the funds for the car

but they also donated above and beyond for our fuel to and from the hospital.

But it gets even better then that.

The donors for the car are from Minnesota and owners of a
company that works with special needs adults and
children in there community.

Isn't that amazing?

God is so into the details!

Tears fill my eyes.

Oh my sweet friends....

God has answered our prayer!!

Our joy and thanksgiving cannot be contained!!



On behalf of our  'Gems',

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

God has answered our prayers!

My sweet friends,

He hears your cries.

If you have a need in your life or need prayer,

comment below -

we as a Staff would love to pray for you!

4 comments:

Mallory said...

I need prayer for the chronic pain I live with. It makes it painful and hard to get around a lot of days. I have just moved to New York City to start work on my Master's degree and this is way more walking than I am used to, so the pain is extreme. Classes start in a week and a half and I need the pain to get back down to a manageable level so I can focus on my schooling. Thank you! Praising God for His provision for your home!

Renee said...

This is fantastic! Only God. Only God! Keeping you in prayer....

Mom Of Many said...

The Gem Mobile!! I am overjoyed at God's provision. It isn't a surprise - after all - He is NOT a deadbeat dad - He loves your Gems sooooo very much, He began whispering to you when you were just a little girl...so yes, He is paving the way for every.single.need.TGF.has!! I love you and am so grateful for your devotion to the precious and often hidden treasures of the world!! xoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Yay sweet! Praise Jesus.


praying for all

God bless you much


Erika