Saturday, July 5, 2014

We have a DUE DATE!!





I am so very humbled and amazed at all God has been doing here at 


When we first began the paperwork process to become a home

we began praying for our 'Gems' wherever they may be.

I'm a woman who believes in the power of prayer,

and when you pray, boy oh boy does He answer!  

Meeting with officials  we have had God given favor.

There is no other words to describe the way 
God has been clearly directing our steps!

I am overjoyed to share with you the most exciting news yet!!

So many little details have been falling into place -

One thing I am continually reminded 

 is that He's a God who is into the details,

Boy-oh-boy, let me tell you these are the biggest details yet!

It is without further ado,

that I share with you my sweet friends,

That we officially have a 

DUE DATE!

Our 'Gems' are really about to arrive!!

Our "due date" is literally in just a matter of days!

We couldn't be more thrilled,

I can't wait to share with you,
the faces and smiles of our 'Gems'

I know they will steal your heart

 as they've already stolen mine.

I am so very humbled and amazed of how He has woven
together the story of our 'Gems'

and I can't wait to share the details and introduce you to our partner organization.

If your interested in sponsoring a 'gem' please email us here:

{office@thegemfoundation.com}

Check back for more details coming soon!!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Great news! I look forward to watching the "Gem Foundation" grow :) Good luck, my prayers are with you!

Mom Of Many said...

I keep getting emotional as I think about the enormity of what is about to happen - the fulfillment of the dream God placed in my little girl's heart when she was just 6.5 years old!

Most don't know you up close {their loss} and the few who do have heard you talk about this for the last 14.5 years!

You have steadfastly ran toward the prize - no matter the 'pulls' to the right or the left...you kept your heart and mind set on Him and HIS plan and your hand firmly to the plow!

Your humility of heart and soul is a rare find in today's society. Your pure love for others is unmatched by anyone I know.

You just love. Even those who have been less than kind, you just love. And you never, ever speak a mean word about anyone.

You are a rare treasure honey - a precious "gem"!! How appropriate that the Lord would call you to name this ministry, "The Gem Foundation".

I am so proud of you Emma Joy that I could just burst!! God has been so very good to me to allow me to watch this unfold before my very eyes.

I love you with all my heart and I *always* miss you and LM. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Mom Of Many said...

I keep getting emotional as I think about the enormity of what is about to happen - the fulfillment of the dream God placed in my little girl's heart when she was just 6.5 years old!

Most don't know you up close {their loss} and the few who do have heard you talk about this for the last 14.5 years!

You have steadfastly ran toward the prize - no matter the 'pulls' to the right or the left...you kept your heart and mind set on Him and HIS plan and your hand firmly to the plow!

Your humility of heart and soul is a rare find in today's society. Your pure love for others is unmatched by anyone I know.

You just love. Even those who have been less than kind, you just love. And you never, ever speak a mean word about anyone.

You are a rare treasure honey - a precious "gem"!! How appropriate that the Lord would call you to name this ministry, "The Gem Foundation".

I am so proud of you Emma Joy that I could just burst!! God has been so very good to me to allow me to watch this unfold before my very eyes.

I love you with all my heart and I *always* miss you and LM. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox