Wednesday, July 9, 2014

18 Hours Till They Make Their Debut


We have just a little less then 18 hours until our 'Gems' finally make their debut!

Excitement is in the air as we anxiously await their arrival.

The mosquito nets have been hung and the toys have been sanitized.

Our medical supplies are all lined up and ready for use.

This morning as we went over the shifts with our Staff,

I assigned night shift to several of our ladies.



To my surprise,
they asked with a big smile if they 
could also be here for the day shift,
so they wouldn't miss our sweet 'Gems' arrival!

We are so blessed by our staff!

As I've been reading your comments 
and guesses have had me giggling!

Such fun it has been to read your thoughts on who our 'Gems' might be.

The answer is finally going to be revealed in just a little less then 18 hours!

Celebrate with us friends!

The dream long planted by God is about to become a reality!

Words fail me that I have the privilege of being chosen

to have this enormous joy of caring for His most precious 'Gems'.



PS.  It's not too late to register your guess!  
No one has guessed accurately yet.  
So let your voice be heard!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm sure your hands are full and you haven't had a chance to update yet. I keep checking back to see if you've posted about the gems. I follow your mom's blog and can't wait to see who God has given you to love!