Monday, July 21, 2014

Meet Our 'Gem' Jesse




I am so very excited  and feel so honored

 that I have the privilege to introduce you again to one of my boys!

Each one of our eleven are so very precious!

I've fallen in love again and again and

 each time another part of my heart is stolen.

My sweet boys,

 I'm so very thankful for each one of them!

~

Meet 

"Jesse"

He has stolen a part of my heart!

With his sweet manner and attitude -

it's hard not to fall in love when you meet him!

One of his favorite things is to be cuddled and held.

Jessie is a determined and adventurous little guy -

He is always  exploring the World around him and finding new things!

Jesse has Cortical Blindness,

He also has Cerebral Palsy and  Reflux Disease.

Because of his blindness,

he loves to crawl around the floor and 

observe the environment with sounds and feelings of different things.



Such a sweet heart this little guy is!

It is our prayer that Jesse's vision will be healed,

and that he will be able to one day communicate with us.

We know that some would say it is impossible,

but we have a mountain-moving, miracle-working God!

If you are interested in being part of Jessie's team,

please email us at:


Please make the subject:

"Jesse's Team"

1 comment:

Inger said...

Hello from Finland. I have been following your work for a while. And I just wanted to let you know that I read about your treasures with tears in my eyes. You are a blessing! And I wish you even more blessings for your coming year. / Inger