Friday, July 18, 2014

Meet Our 'Gem' Caleb



I'm so very excited to introduce you to another of our 'Gems'.

This little guy's name is

"Caleb"

He has the sweetest personality! 

Caleb has Cerebral Palsy and clubbed feet.

Yet he never lets that stop him!

Caleb is known to pull himself into a standing position,

and will even roll his way to you!

He plays the 'big brother' role to all of our 'Gems'.

He enjoys helping out whether it's feeding baby Arthur
or passing his best friend Collin a toy.

He is never far from his best friend and is always checking
to make sure he is okay!

He is such a tender-hearted little guy!


Collin,  Big Jaja {Grandpa} and Caleb!



It is our prayer that Caleb will learn to feed himself,
and even learn to walk!

He is a determined  little man and will even walk and even run
if his waist is supported.

We are so excited to watch Caleb thrive and heal!


If you are interested in being part of Caleb's team,
please email us at:


Please make the subject:

"Caleb's Team"

4 comments:

Brianna Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianna Hill said...

I love what you're doing!!!
My mom was looking at your blog the other day and I came over and saw it, and she told me that you're such a sweet girl and that I should add you to my reading list. So I checked it out and I did! I'm so glad that what you're doing isn't for praise, but to make God smile. Keep up your wonderful work!!!

Amy said...

Love meeting all your Gems! Such a great picture with the boys and your Dad!

sarah.j said...

That smile is SO contagious! I love all these profiles Emma I can hardly wait for each one to come out!