Monday, February 10, 2014

In The Arms of Jesus..



It is with a heavy heart that I write this post.

Early this morning my cell phone rang with a phone call from Charity.

She told me that late Sunday night Martha passed away.

Her little body was so weak.

She struggled for every breath.



Although my heart is heavy, I rejoice knowing she is now healthy and whole in the arms of Jesus.

She was a beautiful blessing and left an imprint on each of our lives.

We grieve for our loss of her here on this earth.

But we rejoice in the Hope of someday we will hold our sweet Martha again.


Thank you for all your love and prayers they meant so very much to us!

*The family will be heading out to the village for the burial,
which is about 4 hours away.* 

Please pray for us as we grieve our loss.

-Xo

4 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, lifting everyone in prayer as they grieve the loss of their sweet Martha....Their journey is a difficult one, and so is yours sweet Emma....God has called you to a deeper place and with His love and strength you will proceed....Bless you Emma...

Sandy said...

I will pray for Martha's parents. She was a beautiful treasure whose parents loved much....
Thank you for sharing with bloggyville.
Love from NC

Tracy said...

That is so heartbreaking. I am thankful that the Lord aloud them the very short precious time with their baby girl. I will be praying that the Lord would help them through their grief over the next few days and months.

Chrisann said...

Somehow I missed this post! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of this precious one. I, too, rejoice that she is whole and healthy in the arms of Jesus. Thank you for loving and serving on the front lines.