Thursday, September 12, 2013

*Yippie Jesus! A Sweet Celebration* Praise House




I am in awe. 

Truly speechless.

Your generosity overwhelms and makes my eyes fill with tears.

Donations have been pouring in by the bountiful.

God is so good, isn't He?

Before typing up the last post I worried.

I worried that we wouldn't be able to raise the money and
 that the kids would go to sleep again with 2+ kids to a bed.

But I remembered His faithfulness and how He always provides.

He cares for his children and I was so excited that I got the opportunity to have a front row seat.

He is always faithful.

Before publishing the post - I felt I needed to stop.

 I stopped and prayed I asked God that if He wanted the children
to have beds and clothes and nets He would indeed provide.
 I knew we would need a lot.  

I said, 'Okay God I'm giving you this post, show yourself to us.'

As I published the post I thought to myself 
'now Lord I get to watch you provide for these precious treasures.'

What joy I found when I woke up the next morning and
logged on to see that we had several mosquito nets, mattresses,etc.

The post continued to be shared via F*acebook and more donations poured in.

Joyfully overwhelming watching God provide.

This morning I woke up to such giddy news. 

Every last item on our wish list has been bought.

But that's not the best part.

Not only was every item bought on the wish-list but it was provided for above and beyond.

God goes beyond our wildest dreams and 
provides more then we can ever imagine.

Just about 48 hours to the very minute I was worrying that
we wouldn't be able to raise it. 

I gave the post to God and look what He did!


I called Praise this afternoon to share with her our joyful news,

When I shared with her all that God provided her words were 

"Wow.wow.wow.wow. Praise GOD!"

He is faithful and He cares for his treasures!


Because of your generous donations these sweet treasures will
each be able to be tucked into their very own bed.

For the very first time.


On behalf of all the children,


Thank you.

5 comments:

Nana Jul said...

Awesome Faithful God!!
I love when He does that!

Joy said...

So wonderful!!! Praying for you and His little treasures.:)

Lashae Bowen said...

God is so so good!!

Anonymous said...

YAY PRASIE GOD! THANK YOU SWEET JESUS!!



ERIKA

Caralina said...

So exciting! I love the picture of you and Praise {I'm guessing its Praise in the picture?}