Thursday, August 29, 2013

Transitions & Seasons




I'm in a place here in Uganda where we are having many transitions.

Seasons are changing.

Now it is becoming rainy season.

It's beautiful sunny early mornings with rainy afternoons.

Sweet smells and clean air {for a bit anyway}.


Summer has come and gone & with it many friends have left for home.

I'm so thankful for the sweet times I was able to have with friends.

I will cherish the memories of laughter and a full house.

I look forward to next summer.

But I am also learning to be content with this season of my life.

Sort of like a new chapter.

Sometimes the waiting seems to last forever.

But I have come to realize that this season God has me at this place for this time.

I'm not sure what the next few months will hold.

But I look forward in anticipation.

I know He has a plan and a time for every season and in his words I find comfort.

He has been whispering to my heart for several months and
 I look forward to the day I can share it with all of you.

For now I cling to this verse:

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, but to give you a hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11

Xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emma
I hope your week this week is wonderful and blessed. Just letting you know I am praying for you.

God bless you much.
ERIKA