Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Whispered Secrets


Following Jesus, is the greatest adventure.

One I wouldn't change for a moment. 

Moving to Africa away from my family is difficult.

There is an ache in my heart, but when He called me to Africa

it was so clear.

He called me 12+ years ago.

Now, finally, it has sprung into being.

It has just become a reality....

I actually live in Uganda.

I have to keep pinching myself to believe it.

I am Home.

He called me to Uganda when I was  only 6 years old.

2013 is going to be an incredible year.

I can't wait to look back after one year in Uganda and see all that God has done.

It's an adventure and one I can't wait to see unfold.

He has placed so many things on my heart that I can't wait to share with you all.

He has whispered secrets to me.

He has spoken to me about many different things. 

Things that build such excitement in my heart.

Please be praying as I adjust to living in Uganda.

Please also be praying for my family left behind.

Sending lots of love from my Home in Uganda, East Africa.


Xo

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear you made it there safe. Praying for you!

Thank you for following His call. Also for years, I have felt His call to the mission field. At age 14, I'm still waiting till everyone doesn't think me so young, and for God to open doors. :) You are an inspiration to me, and have given me hope that the dream He placed in my heart long ago can still become real someday!

Excited to follow your journey!
Praying,
Sarah

Audrey said...

Emma you have been on my mind constantly since you made that life-changing move to Uganda. Please know that I am praying for you. We may never meet while we are here on this earth, but I hope that we will get to finally see each other in heaven.

Kati Mendez said...

Thinking of you and praying for you!

Natasha said...

Praying for you and your family as you all go through this time of adjustment. Can't wait to hear all your adventures xxx

bytheriver said...

Praying hard for Timothy - broken hearted - reminds me of my cousin Timothy who was beaten nearly to death in a 3rd world country and he was an adult - poor child.

Nana Jul said...

Praying for you and your family! Can't wait to hear about this adventure you are on with the LORD! Keep Him in you sights at all times!
You are a brave blessing!
Julie

Freedom Hollow Farmgirl said...

So glad you arrived home safely! I have been praying for you and for your family back home.

Looking forward to following your journey as your follow Jesus where he leads you.

Blessings,
Suzanne

Melody said...

We have been praying for you Emma! I have no doubt God is going to do amazing things through your faithfulness to serve Him!

jenny said...

Praying for you, sweet Emma! Can't wait to see what God will do! God bless.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you dear child of God!
Joy