Monday, January 28, 2013

Surreal Reality..



Surreal reality.

A place somewhere in between reality and disbelief.

I officially live in Uganda.

All by myself.

In the states I had always lived at home.

But now I have officially moved out of my home in the states.

And to top that

I live across the world, in Uganda.

It's surreal.

It's my lifelong dream come true,

Yet I grieve not being with my family.

Somedays are harder then others.

But I am also filled with excitement for what God has called me to!

I was sitting on my bed this morning reading my Bible.

An incredible awe hit me.

Sudden disbelief.

I officially live in Uganda..

Surreal...

God's call.

A little girl's dream 14 years ago.

An answered prayer.

Missionary to the Orphan in Uganda, East Africa.

Officially Reality.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Emma,
My sis is a missionary (with her husband and 4 girls) in Arua about 2 hours from Kampala! It is hard to be away from family, yet it is so easy when you are in the Lords will!
Praying He continues to guide you!

lizzielou said...

Praying for you Em! sending you love from Canada

Anonymous said...

I think you are super A.M.A.Z.I.N.G and I truly believe God is going to do great and mighty works through YOU!!! Praying for you and your precious family as you all adjust to your new home.
Joy

Rosemary said...

Praying for you. Love you,

Rose

1 Chronicles 28:20