Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rebecca.



Three months old and barely a pound.

She lays in her crib and never makes a sound.

I met her for the first time two days ago.

My heart broke when I first laid my eyes upon her.

She is very sick.

With a heart that doesn't beat the same as you and me.

You can feel the difference if you lay your hand upon her.

You see her heart is not the same as you and me.

She was diagnosed with a serious problem in her heart.

Will you please join me in praying for healing for,

My sweet Rebecca?

Xo

11 comments:

Rosemary said...

Yes, we will pray for sweet Rebecca. Thank you for sharing so we can join you in fighting for her. Hope you have a peace-filled day, sweet sister.
Love,
Rosemary

Rosemary said...

Thank you for sharing all the pictures. I love them! Would love to see more. :) Bless you!
Rosemary

Marleigh Claire said...

Praying for her and for you Emma.
Love your sister in Christ,
Marleigh

Chrisann said...

Praying Emma! Thank you for being the hands of Jesus to this sweet little one.

Deb said...

contact Morning Star!!!

hannahjiejie said...

Praying, of course. Heart-babies have my heart...

Hannah
hannahjiejie.wordpress.com

Janet and Kevin said...

Praying here.

Dave and Andee said...

I follow your moms blog and now will follow yours ;) Praying as you embark on this journey that "His word would be a lamp unto your feet"...blessings from South Dakota!

Sarah B. said...

Sending prayers to the One who knows all our hearts desires, regardless of how they function in this life :)

Boy oh Boy oh Boy! said...

I've been praying for you Emma. I will add sweet Rebecca to my prayers too.

Blessings,
Amy Patzer

Sarah said...

Have had Rebecca on my mind and heart for many days now. Any updates on how she is doing?