Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rebecca Part Two





Rebecca.

Was invisible and never made a sound.

So very fragile and barely a pound.

One day God led me to her.

She had my heart from the moment I first laid my eyes upon her.

Just 3 months old & fighting for life.

I'd rush to see her in the mornings and at night.

Praying all day I'd see her again.

Clinging to life.

A little fighting baby girl.

Recently I shared her story with all of you.

Her story went viral - shared across the web:

Asking God for healing for sweet little Rebecca and for him to provide a family as well.

Just a few days ago I received such wonderful news.

Little Rebecca has been matched with a family.

My heart overflows with happiness too.

I'm so thankful to know God has such big plans for you Rebecca girl!

Please join me in praying that Rebecca will be able to go home soon!

Sending lots of love from Uganda,
Xo
Em

10 comments:

The Keierleber Family said...

so amazing! Praise Jesus!!

Sarah said...

There was a huge smile across my face when I read your post. I am so excited for little Rebecca and her family. Such incredible news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rebecca!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rebecca!

Ladyblog said...

That is awesome news!!!!

Joanna said...

Awesome!!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Joyous news! Thank you Jesus!! Lord, hold this sweet baby girl as she waits, and make the journey to Rebeccas swift for her family!

Blessings to you Emma!

Love,

Tina

Janet and Kevin said...

Will be praying for Rebecca. Such great news!

Hugs from Indiana Emma - janet and gang

Michelle said...

Wow!!! Rejoicing with you, praising Jesus for His faithfulness!

Lori Poppinga said...

Amen and Amen.
Keep up the God work