Wednesday, November 14, 2012

He Answered My Prayer. Faithful God.




Preparation.

It takes a lot longer then I originally thought.

God has been preparing me since I was little.

He called me to Africa at just six years old.

I've been preparing more personally lately.

As in packing and preparing.

There are a lot of things that you need to live somewhere permanently.

Things you might not always think of.

Or at least things I don't normally think of.

I've always lived at home.

I've traveled to lots of places to Africa and Europe even to Asia.

But trips would never prepare me for what I'll need to live permanently.

I never realized I will actually need my own things.

Things that I use everyday in life.

For instance, I will need a bed.

Sheets and Blankets.

Towels. 

ETC.

Things I've always expected to be there.

I mean I know I need those things it's just not something I always think of.

I've just always thought it would be there.

But now as I prepare my checklist I realized I have a lot more needs then I thought.

I have a few things very specific that I've been praying for.

Praying that God would provide the most important items on my list.

My list is long.

But I've felt and dreamed of having this item for the purpose of getting a hold of my family.

Something so important to keep in touch with the World and my beloved family.

I have been called by God to in Africa.

 But there is an item I dreamed of having.

I've dreamed of having this for quite sometime because it can be used in Africa 
very easily to get a hold of my family.

So Monday night before going to bed I gave the wish/desire to God.

I prayed:

"Lord, would you please provide an iPhone and oh by the way God it'd be cool
 if you'd provide it free of charge, ya' know since finances are tight with moving.
 Thank you so much!"

You will never believe what God did in the matter of less then twenty-four hours!

Tuesday morning I spent some time with Jesus and then loaded the internet.

There on my Facebook page was the most amazing email.

Someone I don't really know had written me an email saying
they had felt called to give.


In the email they shared that they were going to send a check
 and that they wanted me to go buy an iPhone.

'
Can you believe it?

I mean, I hardly know this person.
At.all.

He had answered my prayer.

Less then 24 hours later and He had answered.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord and 
He will give you the desires of your heart.

 He is always faithful.

I love watching God surprise me.
He is just soooo good.

12 comments:

Renee said...

Wonderful!!!! Such a testiment of God's faithfulness to His children.

Stacey said...

Praise God Emma! This is awesome and just the beginning!

Diane said...

Oh Emma!!! Praising God with you!!! Praying for you and your precious family!

The Keierleber Family said...

Praise God! Let us know what else you are needing...we may be able to help too! :)

Anonymous said...

PTL!!! That is such a neat testimony of God's provision! Thanks for sharing!
~Elizabeth House

Anonymous said...

PTL! Such a great testimony of God's provision! Thanks for sharing!
~Elizabeth House

Anonymous said...

PTL! Such a great testimony of God's provision! Thanks for sharing!
~Elizabeth House

Anonymous said...

PTL! Such a great testimony of God's provision! Thanks for sharing!
~Elizabeth House

Eve Stein said...

I love it when He answers in such obvious and visual ways! :)

Karoline said...

God provides our deepest needs...we are stewards of GOD's money and when He calls us to provide for one of His children...you just don't say no to God!!!!!

Karoline said...

God provides our deepest needs...we are stewards of GOD's money and when He calls us to provide for one of His children...you just don't say no to God!!!!!

Susan A said...

wow, that's awesome! :):) I love how He answers the desires of your heart because your desire is Him :)