Friday, July 27, 2012

Confession of an Obsession



I have a confession.

It's a big one for me to share.

I have an obsession.

Not just a little obsession either.

Do you really want to know? 


{My feet in London England}

I have an obsession with feet.

I love them.

An insane amount.

{My feet with my baby}


I love feet and  I love toes.


{My Uganda feet}

I love to take pictures of other people's feet.

Some people think that they are gross.

But I have happen to just love feet, I think they are just beautiful!


{my feet at the source of the Nile -Uganda}

I have loved feet since I was little -  I love baby feet, young feet, old feet and in-between feet.




{my Mom's and my feet on the Streets of England}


I think feet are so so beautiful.



So if you happen to be near me and see me with my camera don't be surprised if I take a picture of your feet :)

5 comments:

Spencer Girls said...

;-) How funny! Keep lovin' those feet! God made them very neat, and I like them too! Maybe we can take some feet pictures today...

Lina said...

I love this! I happen to love taking pictures of people's feet too and also hands. I live in Uganda, so I love reading about your journey to someday move here! You can read my blog at http://caralinag.blogspot.com/ And probably you can find some feet pictures too! ;)
~Caralina

Mel said...

Have you ever heard the song "Beautiful Feet" by Sandy Patti? It was a favorite of mine when I was a kid.

Audrey said...

How beautiful are the feet of those who carry the Gospel!

Jodi said...

That reminds me of the verse that I taught my youth church class a few weeks ago. Romans 10:15 "And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'" What an appropriate verse for you Emma!