Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just three days!





In just 3 days I will be back where my heart longs to be.

I will be dirty,sweaty,and have my arms full of little treasures. 

Saturday's are the day that no volunteers come.

It's the most busy cause they are short on staff.

It's the day I have trouble leaving to even go up and grab a bite to eat.

I just want to sit. 

Rock babies.

Whisper how God loves them.

Kiss boo boo's.

Make life a little brighter for the day.

Give the kids a reason to smile.


It's difficult as I can't even imagine day after day feeling like you've lost all hope.

Just sitting there is making a difference for all 50+ treasures.

Loving. 

Holding.


Please be praying for our journey as we travel across the ocean!

Soon babies soon..


I'm coming...

1 comment:

Katy said...

I am praying for you...