Tuesday, June 5, 2012

feet on the ground



My feet have landed on the ground. 

It feels so Good for my feet to be on Ugandan soil again!

So thankful God has called me to this beautiful country.

The flights went smooth and all of our team made it safety to Europe! 

We are one rocking' awesome team of 20+.

We are pumped to be here and we can't wait to spread God's love all over Uganda!

It's so fun our team is made up of people from all over the United States we have people from:

Ohio,Arizona,California,Pennsylvania,Louisiana,New york, South Carolina, West Virginia,Indiana,North Carolina and Cincinnati!

So crazy how God works and brought us all together!

Please be praying for us as we share God's love in Uganda.

Please pray for protection and for God to really break our hearts for what breaks his.

I'll be posting as often as I can:)


xoxo

Em

1 comment:

Chrisann said...

I know your heart is full. Enjoy every moment!