Monday, April 30, 2012

Project Snack Bag {Part Two: Brings Joy}


{notice the granola bar?}


I have been so blessed reading each of your comments.

I have received many e-mails from all of you my sweet friends.

My Joy at thinking of the sweet street children who are about to be blessed by all of you.

Tonight they are hungry praying for God to show up. 

Yet here across the ocean many of you are preparing the snack bags,praying over them.

Soon the street children will see some mzungu's {foreigner}walking the streets.

Hope will fill their eyes and food will fill there tummies. 

 They will hear the words {many of them for the first time}

"yesu un kwagala"

meaning

JESUS LOVES YOU.

Can you imagine the joy that will fill their hearts? 

To know that someone is showing them God loves them all the way across the ocean.

It really is amazing what people can do for the least of these.

When we come together as a team to change an orphan's lives one orphan at a time.

I can't wait to have them hear about a friend in America praying for them.

I can just picture the smile that will light up their eyes.

They will have hope for another day.

Please be praying over the bags you are sending,
 not only are you feeding an Orphan but you
are making an impact in their life.

Something they won't ever forget.

Many of you have asked about the deadline for shipping.

The deadline is May 23rd.

This way there is time for them to make their way here.

I have an address change as many of you have filled up our living room with your boxes!

Please send me an email if you have not sent your box yet and I will message you the new address.

coloradogal93@yahoo.com

Thank you with all my heart. 

The street children may never be able to properly thank you,

but believe me they would whisper:

"waybale nyo"

Thank you very much.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Emma!

Just sent you a message for the new address - how exciting to watch God provide like this!

Thank you for doing this... it has been such a humbling experience to share this with our kindergartener.

Carrie said...

Glad I check your blog today Emma! I am going to be working on hopefull at least 100 bags this weekend and have some friends bringing some tooo...I was planning on mailing off Mon or Tue of next week. I will send you an e-mail, but if you don't get it please send address to carriestamm@gmail.com
Thanks for giving us a way to help reach out!
God Bless
Carrie

Carrie said...

Glad I check your blog today Emma! I am going to be working on hopefull at least 100 bags this weekend and have some friends bringing some tooo...I was planning on mailing off Mon or Tue of next week. I will send you an e-mail, but if you don't get it please send address to carriestamm@gmail.com
Thanks for giving us a way to help reach out!