Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beautiful Hands

In my past trips from Uganda.

I have started to realize how simply beautiful hands can be.

They're Gorgeous. 

They represent Joy when lifted.

They can represent Happiness when thrown in the air.

How beautiful Hands Coming together.

To Worship the King of Kings.

So beautiful that people, can join across continents, countries and cultures to worship.

They come from far parts of Uganda, from Kenya, Congo,Tanzania.

To gather together to Worship. 

To hear God's word.

To Grow. 

To become closer to God. 

That is why we Go. 

That is why we do what we do.


{my photography pastors conference}



12 comments:

Sally-Girl! said...

Beautiful hands photographed by a girl with an equally beautiful heart!!!

Janet and Kevin said...

Simply beautiful!

In Christ,
janet and gang

Alisha said...

hands of surrender,
hands of worship,
hands of need...

The title says it all: "Beautiful Hands"

They are all beautiful because of Jesus. His hands reach out for us. His beautiful hands and wrists shed His deep red blood for us. What is more beautiful than scarlet becoming like snow?

Eve Stein said...

So true and beautiful. :)

Janet said...

BEAUTIFUL! Janet

Janet said...

Beautiful! Janet

Sara said...

LOVE these pictures!! Wishing I was there with you guys loving on those precious kiddos.

Sara said...

LOVE these pictures!! Wishing I was there with you guys loving on those precious kiddos.

Dana said...

There is something about hands! My girlfriend asked me why I chose hands to represent my fostering ministry....I just said there is something powerful in the hands :o) It represents all of who we are! I am praying for you and your dad as you minister His love half a world away :o)

Janet said...

Beautiful to see those hands lifted up! Janet

Spencer Girls said...

beautiful...

Janet said...

Just Beautiful seeing those hands raised to God! Janet