Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Take off.

In the morning we fly out bright and early.

We will leave my house at 3:30 am.

To be on the earliest flight ever.

At least I think its early:)

Please be praying as the team flys in from all over the world,

 most of them will be meeting us in the US

 while some will meet us in Europe.

Please pray as we come together to serve the Orphan of Uganda.

Pray for our hearts to be broken for the Orphan.

That our flights will be smooth.

For our families and loved ones at home.

For the people we encounter.

Pray that we'd be a light for HIM.

That HE would use us.

I will be updating our journey as we have internet.

Thank you all for your prayers!


2 comments:

Engendo said...

Praying for you! So excited for you. And so thankful for you to deliver my gifts and hopefully get to see my boy :)

Derek Kimball said...

JEALOUS! Can't wait to hear the stories! :)

Derek