Thursday, February 16, 2012

ONE week


Today is just one week till take off.

Just eight days till we land in Uganda.

I am so excited to see what God is going to do on this trip.

I guess I better pull out the old suitcase and load it up!

This trip we have a team of eleven people.

From all over the country.

Two people that are joining us from Canada.

Please be praying as we prepare to go.

The last days before the trip can often be the hardest.

We've had people brake bones,get in car accidents, and lose love ones.

Just days before they are about to board a plane to go!

Since we are going to serve the orphan we are often under attack. 

So please join us and pray for our journey!

I will keep you all updated:)

xoxo

1 comment:

Taylor McAllen said...

So exited for you Emma! :) Give Joanna a BIG hug for me. :) Praying for you guys.