Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Preparing for the Journey



In just a few weeks I will be boarding a plane again. 

But this time the journey will be a bit different.

We,my Dad and I will be leading a team of about 11+ people to Eastern Uganda.  

It will be our first team to Eastern Uganda!!

On this trip I will also be scouting for moving there in just less then a year.

Whooo!

I am so excited to see where God will lead me.

Will you join me in praying for direction?

That God will direct my steps to where he would have planned for me.

Thank you all my faithful bloggy friends!

6 comments:

Spencer Girls said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Hey there! I've read your blog and your mom's forever :) in fact, I got to love on Elijah while I was in Uganda last time. Anyway. Since you're moving to Uganda, but not sure about details yet, I thought I'd comment. Check out sixtyfeet.org. They're an organization that works with kids in children's prisons throughout Uganda. I'm going over with them in about 2 months for a year-long internship. Just thought it'd be something you'd be interested in.

Praying for direction for you!

Natali said...

I'm so praying for you, Emma! Your devotion and persistence is amazing and I'm so glad we know each other through the blogging world. We definitely have to meet one day with all our kids in tow. :)

Chrisann said...

Exciting Emma!! I will be praying that the Lord will direct your steps and give you His nudge as you seek His place for you. Blessings!

Pamela Early Settoon said...

Praying for you! This will be you soon!! http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/since-christ-is-all-katies-story

jenny said...

Praying for you, sweet Emma. Can't wait to see what God is going to do in and through you!