Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm your favorite Ruby. REALLY!

Finally I know you all must be wondering where I have been! 

Its been a long but good passed 8 days!

It has taken me so long to finally be able to type. 

My mom and I left last week in a rush to bring Ruby
 {my sweet baby sister home}

I have been writing on my ipod while we have been here but the internet has been 
funky and there fore not able to post.

UGH.

crazy Internet.

I am so happy to finally be back and still in shock that its my 8th trip to my beloved Uganda.

And I still can't believe it is my fourth trip this year!

I am simply head over heels with my baby sister. 

She is precious.

I'm so so so in  love with her.

When mom finally lets me hold her I whisper in her ear over and over again.

I whisper secrets like 

"I'M YOUR FAVORITE SISTER RUBY"

I think by the time we get home she will believe it :)





If she doesn't believe it at least I tried right? haha.



7 comments:

Suzette said...

You are both so beautiful and oh how precious for her to have people fighting for her! Blessings to you as you keep up the fight to get her home where she belongs.

GrumpyJaxMomOf3 said...

I love it... Tell you mom to stop hogging her hehe Praying that you can bring both of your sisters home!

shelley said...

can't wait to see Ruby AND Sarah home with their family!!

Angi said...

She is too cute! Praying for you :)

Staci said...

So exciting!! Praying for you guys and the girls!

Chad Candace said...

She Is beautiful! I can't wait to the rest of the story when she gets home. I've been praying for u guys all week!

Spencer Girls said...

She is soooo cute! I know what you mean. I have a new little brother!