Friday, July 15, 2011

Home and AFRICA STORIES AT LAST!

Since being home I have been busy busy.

But finally I have time to sit and tell you all the stories from my heart. 

I uploaded to my computer over 2000+ pictures! 

Let me tell you thats a lot of pictures:)

I am just itching to write and write.

And share with you all my journal entries.

And the stories from the special kiddo's I met.


 

I can't wait to share with you all the moments and experiences of my 7th trip to Uganda and my Trip to Ghana.

I just had to show you all a picture from my trip:)

Just in case you were wondering the stories are brewing!

14 comments:

Spencer Girls said...

Can't wait and love the pic!

EasterApril said...

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jodi said...

can't wait to see more photos and hear your stories!!! :)

Susan A said...

Can't wait to hear the stories, Emma :)

Rose said...

We are praying for you all.

Love and blessings,

Rose

Renee said...

Happy 18th Birthday to a very special young woman! ( a member of your mom's knee team")

Michelle said...

Happy 18th Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day! I read your mom's blog and that is how I found yours.
Enjoy!

Suzette said...

Happy Birthday sweet lady! You are such an inspiration to many! Praying for your family on this special day!

Jonett said...

Happy birthday, Emma! I hope that your wish of Kyle opening his eyes comes really soon!

Cari said...

Happy Birthday Emma...praying that you get your birthday wish!

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday Em! God has done some very amazing things in the first 18 year of your life, I just can't wait to see what he is going to do with the next and the next!!! You are truly a blessing! I am glad you were able to have a nice birthday with your family.

Alison said...

I don't like the suspense!!!!! i can't wait to read them!!!

Courtney said...

Hi Emma! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday here. I don't know you except for through this blog and your moms but I love your amazing tender heart and servant spirit. Gods hand is upon you and you will do great things for His Kingdom. I love that! I can't wait to continue to watch from here what God does there and here as your family has impacted ours so much. Hope your thanksgiving celebration and birthday dinner were fabulous! Happy 18th

pigz said...

oh how I love your blog! and I cant wait to go to Africa for myself thank you for posting! :D