Friday, June 10, 2011

VBS begins!

Today the third annual VBS in Ssenge Village began.

It was so exciting as we pulled up after lunch to begin the program,
 the children were standing outside waiting for us. 

They were singing songs and dancing.

It was such a welcoming site.
I couldn't help but smile.

We had 250+ children show up.

They were waiting anxiously and excited.

We held it at the new African Hearts school.

Really it was so exciting.


Back in July 2008 I would never have dreamed in my wildest dreams that God would use me to lead a VBS program for 250+ children in a little African Village.

It really is such a dream come true.

The children come from all over the surrounding villages.

Tomorrow we are expecting more children because today many were in school.

Please be praying for the kids to open their hearts to hear the gosple
Pray that they would be touched.

Pray that God would use us and that he would continue to brake the teams hearts for what brakes his.
Please also continue to pray for Daniella!

{hopefully tomorrow my pictures will finally work}

xoxo -Emma

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Amazing!!! May God's name be praised!!

That Quiz Kid said...

Emmie,

I think you are soooooo amazing, you make me so very proud. You handle the VBS and everything so well and your love for each of the kids that shows up to it overflows out of you. I love you so much and am so happy that I am your Boy :} I love you gorgeous girl!