Monday, June 6, 2011

updates :)

We arrived late Saturday night in my sweet Uganda. 
It was around midnight when we reached the guest house.

It feels so good to be back again.
Some people have told me "It feels like you were here yesterday".

Oh how good it feels to be told that.

I woke up early on Sunday morning not being able to sleep...
I was just to excited.
I was finally going to be able to hold my babies!


I can not tell you how amazing it felt to hold them again. 
Lots of my babies have left. Gone to live with there forever familes or they have been fostered.

It was good news but also sad to know they are not there when I walk through the gate.


We went to church in the village after voulunteering at the  baby home.
It was such an incredible service! 
I love having church the African way.
We danced and sang and danced some more!

Really you would love church in Uganda! 
After church I came to a conclusion
The first thing I need to do when I move here is enroll in dance class!! 

{The internet has been having problems so I have not been able to post. But I will try to upload some pictures tomorrow!}

4 comments:

Amber said...

So happy for you and praying for you all! Plus the internet. Looking forward to the updates!

Joanne Reddell said...

Thanks for the update! Praying for all of you a ton! Abundant blessings to the whole team!!

Katy said...

That sounds fun! I will pray that God uses you greatly. When are you moving there?

Chris and Sarah said...

Yes...pictures PLEASE!!! I am so glad you are back in your Uganada and I can't wait to see what God has planned for you when you move there.