Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Little Boy with the Headache

In the village on Sunday {after service} the team broke up in to groups
to pray for those who had come forward for prayer.

There were over 60 people - men, woman and children, that came forward.

Many, many people had such huge needs.

There were so many children that came forward wanting - wisdom, school fees, to pass their test.

They were such sweet prayers coming from their hearts.

Then as the line got smaller there was this little boy maybe 8 years old.

He spoke in Luganda through the interpretor

He said "My head - it is paining me."

 I begin to pray for healing of his headache.

Then as I finished I said, "How is your head?"

"How does it feel does it feel any better?"

He answered,  "Yes!" 

That little boy had come with such a precious request.
It might seem small to some people.

But God cares about each prayer you pray. 

He cared and heard that little boys request.
He heard him ask for healing.

He came to God and God heard his cry.

Is that God for you or what?!

Maybe you have something you need to ask God for,
although it may seem small to you -  God cares!

6 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

Amen Preach it Emmie!! :) Praying for you sweet girl!! :) Love you!!

Katy said...

I love how God works!

Joanne Reddell said...

I love this post! What a sweet little guy! Thanks for sharing this story.....it's reminding me that God DOES care about every detail of our, whether large or small. Praying for the whole team!

Jan said...

Wow! You really are called to be there.

Just Me - The Champion said...

Go Emma Go! Prayer warrior with a sweet heart. I'm so glad you're there doing what God has called you to do. lv, jen

Chad Candace said...

Wow! That is so sweet! You and your mom remind me over and over again that HE DOES answer even the smallest of requests! That is awesome! Keep it up girl! You are an inspiration to many!!!