Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Letter From Emma Joy



  • (mommy can you post this whole letter on my blog)
    "Yes, Miss Emmy Joy, I'm happy to."  

    Hey Everybody,

    I really miss you all. Only a few more days and I will be home!!

    Ghana is beautiful and I really love it.

    I wake up to the ocean every morning. At night I fall asleep listening to the waves roll in. It's seriously like amaze's me when I look out the winow and see the ocean is still there.
    It's really incredible who would think you can live this close to the ocean!

    I am about to head off to inner Ghana towards Togo for the pastor's confrence starts tomorrow.

    I am excited to drive and see what it looks like:)

    Yesterday we visited two orphanage's and I loved the children.
    One of the girls wouldn't let me go she is precious.

    Today we had church on the porch it was so wonderful!
    There was about 30+ people mostly children.
    One of the little boys fell asleep on the cement floor.
    I scooped him up and he snuggled in my arms and he slept and slept! His name was "fletch". he' sooo cute:)

    Anyways I need to go before I lose internet!

    I love you all so much!! And I will try to write later or tomorrow:)
    I Miss you,
    Emma

3 comments:

Katy said...

I am glad you are doing good. Can't wait to here more stories!

Joanna said...

Aww, Emma you miss me??? ;)

Just kidding!

The ocean sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!! I think I might need to buy a wave-sound-maker-thing. You have me craving Ocean!!!

Love you!
Joanna

p.s.
lets pray that God crosses our paths again some day! K? grandddd

Write My Essay said...

Hey that one post is inspired me. quite fascinating...thanks you shared that one post.