Friday, June 3, 2011

Headin' Out

Today is the day I have been waiting for!
Today we drive to the airport.
For some of you who don't know I live in a small town!
 We have an airport but its really expensive to fly out from here.

So we have to drive 4 hours to fly out from New Mexico.

Since we are flying out so early in the morning we have to drive tonight and spend the night!

Then we fly out tomorrow morning bright and early early.

I can't wait to begin my 7th journey to Uganda!

I am so excited to see what God has in store for me for this trip!

Emma's mom, Linny here:
Emma asked me to post this...ooops. I forgot. Please forgive.  They are now two flights down...and in the midst of the third flight somewhere over the Atlantic.  Please join me in continuing to pray for their flights.  I pray I can hear from them once they land in Europe.  We'll see.    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe journey!

Sandra

Joanne Reddell said...

Thanks for the update! I'm praying for all of you!