Thursday, June 23, 2011

Arrived in the USA

We have officially arrived in the USA!

Boy does it feel so so so so so so so so good!

We have had a 7 hour layover here in Chicago!
It's been well, really long! 

I was so happy to be able to eat American food!
I don't know if it's ever tasted so good!

My Dad has been sleeping on the airport floor 
so I thought I would try to write a quick post to update you all!

My Dad and I are just both ready to be home.
We miss the family so much!

The whole family and my friend Savannah are coming to pick us up from the airport in ABQ!

I can't wait to hug my Mom and brothers and sisters! 

I have missed them all so much!

We fly out in the next 3 hours and head to ABQ.

We will be staying the night there and then driving home the next morning!

Please continue to pray for our last flight!

1 comment:

Taylor McAllen said...

I am so happy you are back in the U.S.A safely!! After seeing you everyday for two weeks.. I miss you girly!!! Can't wait to see you again!