Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Uganda and GHANA! NO WAY HERE I COME!




I am so excited to be able to tell you all that after my trip to Uganda in just 2 1/2 weeks I will be boarding a plane back to Belgium and then I will be on my way to GHANA! 

YES. 

You heard me right I am also going to Ghana!

God is so good!

My Dad will be leading a pastor's conference in Ghana and after praying about it my little brother 
{who is not so little only 18 months younger then me}
 decided that he thinks I should be the one to go with my Dad.

He said this:
 "you're the one going to move to Africa in just a year, so I think you should be the one to go to Ghana this way you can see more of Africa"

Really I was shocked. 
He wanted me to go!

It turns out that my Dad thinks its a great idea for me to go
and my flight has been booked and I am going to Ghana!

I could not be more excited I will be spending 3+ weeks in Africa! 
Not only will I be going to MY UGANDA,
But also to Ghana!

I am so thrilled I will be visiting West Africa for the first time!

God has definitely some secrets up his sleeve!
I can't wait to see what he will do.

While I am in Ghana I will be working in Orphanages! 
Exactly where my heart is - with the orphans!

Who knows maybe God has plans for me not only in Uganda but in:
 ALL OF AFRICA!

13 comments:

Joanne Reddell said...

I am sure that God has HUGE plans for you in Africa!! I rejoice with you about your exciting news!! This is AMAZING!!!

I hope you'll be able to FB or blog from Uganda & Ghana......(hint hint hint - smile!!)

Katy said...

God is so good! I will be praying for your safety. I will also pray that people will see God, through you!

Katy said...

God is so good! I will be praying for your safety!

Katy said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Oh, Emma...I'm so excited for you!!!

I just LOVE your heart, girl!!

God is amazingly GOOD!!

Scrappy quilter said...

How exciting Em. Can't wait to see what God has up His sleeve. Hugs

Sarah Elizabeth said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! That's so exciting Emma!!!! So perfect for you! :)

Chris and Sarah said...

How exciting!

Chad Candace said...

That is awesome! I can't wait to hear your stories! You r one amazing young lady:) Keep up the good work!

Rachel said...

I found your blog through you mum's and have been following from afar until now.

I love your blog. Your love for God is infectious as I'm so inspired by your willingness to serve God in whatever he calls you to do.

I'm so excited for you as you go back to Africa. Make sure you tell us all about it :)

Susan A said...

I am so glad that you get to go where you know that God is calling you to :) That's awesome! :D

May He use you to love on the orphans in the Orphanages and may the little ones perceive Christ in you and receive Him too.

Sydney said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Char said...

That's fantastic! I live in Accra and would love to invite you guys over for a meal, but I'll still be in boarding school in London when you're over there :(