Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Car Wash Fundraiser

On Saturday we did a car wash at one of our local gas stations
We prayed together before we started and 
God totally provided!! 
We washed car after car after car they just kept coming:)

I was so bummed I didn't get any pictures of us washing some cars but we took these of us cleaning up



  Savannah and me:)
 She is not only my brothers girlfriend but an awesome friend!

                                                  Hosing up the dirt! One of the cars we had was so covered it took about  a half hour to rinse the car! Not even kidding, the guy had gone back country jeeping!
     These are my friends Savannah and Taylor
  We have so much fun together and I can't wait for us to go to Uganda together:)



After the car wash we had to clean up and the dirt was a mound so we had to shovel it away!
 here is my brother Graham shoveling the biggest pile of dirt ever!


We raised a huge amount and God just kept the cars coming.
We even just had a people who were getting gas ask us about the trip and then hand us money and they never even got there car washed! 

We prayed and he provided,
Yep thats my God for you!

Matthew 18:19 
"I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on 
earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you.

5 comments:

Toaster4JC said...

Awesome! Praise God!!! That's funny about the off-roading car.

Natali said...

Praise God! Look out Uganda once more! :)

Amber said...

That is awesome! Looks like fun!

Jodi said...

Emma, we're so excited for you! Praise God that he is allowing you to return to Uganda!!! What an amazing God we have!!! Praying for you!

shan kar said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!


Car Wash | Carwash | Car Cleaning