Monday, April 11, 2011

REALLY I WOULD!

c

I figured you were all waiting for an update on how my 6th trip to Uganda is?!
So praise the Lord for free wifi that we have been blessed with tonight at a friend's for dinner:)
The guest house internet has not been working it has been in and out.

If you haven't thanked the Lord for your Internet today, really now would be a good time!
So really internet is such a blessing.
 I'm so excited to finally be able to write!


The team is doing amazing:)
We have so much fun together and really they are being so touched and 
 they are thinking about when they can come back again!


I am loving being back again.
I feel like I'm at home here.
I can't wait for the day that I stand in the citizen line as I enter My Uganda.

The time is going fast and it feels like I just got here.
I am not ready to realize this is my last week here until June.
I really wish I could just have my stuff sent here and stay forever.
I know I  am called to Uganda and I can't imagine the day this week 
that I have to hug my babies and tell them goodbye.

I really would if I could move to My Uganda today:)
So is anyone willing to go to Colorado and pack my stuff?
I'll pay shipping:)

6 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Em you have such a tender heart...so like your mom. To see such a young lady following the call of God is precious. I can't wait to see how He is going to use you in Uganda. Hugs to you and give your mom a hug for me, okay.

Christine said...

I love the heart you have for Uganda, Em! Christ really shines through you. Still praying. <3

Susan said...

You have an amazing heart and calling. Praying for you as God prepares you to go back when He is ready. You are an inspiration and I pray, even though it is tough to do, that my kids will also have the same heart...even if that means they leave to go where God calls. Have a safe trip home.

Mom Of Many said...

NO! Love you too much... but maybe not enough to let you go for a year! Love you, so so proud baby girl, Love Daddy

Crystal said...

You are an inspiration to many Emma. I pray that my own daughters grow up have a heart for serving the Lord as you do!

I can't wait to hear more about your trip and future plans... Give Stacy, Terah, and Kaylee hugs for me!

CARE Families said...

hi emma!

praying all is well with everyone in "your uganda." may the days be short before you call your adopted nation "home."

blessings!
from your "african" friends in pagosa,
mark, lisa, tavin, taleah and some kenyan kiddos soon!