Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Journey



In just 6 weeks I get to board a plane again!! 

My heart is screaming with excitement.

Yes.
Yes.

I get to go back to My Uganda  for my 7th trip.

My 7th time to be able to be where my heart longs to be.
To be where God has called me.


Boarding a plane every trip gives me an anticipation.
Its the beginning of another journey.

A journey

To see what connections God will place in my life.

To see how God will use me.

It's such a feeling,
A feeling that makes me squirm in my seat.

You know that feeling of when you have been looking forward to something for so long?
When finally that day comes?


Thats the kind of feeling.
You can't decide what to do next but you have a huge smile on your face. 
A little nervous excitement butterflies in your tummy.

Yep thats the kind of feeling I get when I board that plane.
I have been fundraising and seeing God provide major. 

With going so often raising the funds sometimes look doubtful.
Will I be able to make it?
Will God provide?

Yes He does everytime!
He surprises me every trip! 
By showing me His faithfulness, His love and how He provides every every every time.

I can't wait to begin the Journey again!

*Also my computer has had major problems, so the stories of my most recent trip, will finally start coming.  Keep checking my blog for the stories and lots and lots of pictures*

6 comments:

Toaster4JC said...

Emma! I'm so encouraged by your faith and your distinct calling by God. I love following your blog! I can't wait for God to show me what I should be doing.

Praying for the funds to arrive for you!

Laura said...

You must be SO excited that you get to go to Uganda for your seventh trip! I'll be praying for you.

~Laura

(P.S. Did you get my e-mail?)

Joanne Reddell said...

Emma, you have such a sweet heart for "your Uganda" and all those who live there. I'm beginning to feel that way about Palomas Mexico and the orphanage there (Casa de Amor). I leave on May 12 to go back for my 3rd time since December. That day can't get here soon enough. I can't wait to hug the precious ones there!

Do you have a support letter that you could send me? I'd love to help you with your support raising.

Amber said...

Emma, I'm so happy for you! God is good! I think you should take Edith and run for it! Just a thought...
Looking forward to see the pics and hearing the stories!

Chad Candace said...

I can't wait to hear your stories! I have loved hearing your mom's stories and Kim M's stories from the trip! I am broken every time I turn on my computer!

Their Mommy His Wife said...

Emma,
I just recently started following your blog after being a follower of your mom's for over a year.
Your family has moved me and stirred my heart for these precious treasures. My heart is torn to go, yet I am not able to travel for awhile, as I am 3 months along with twins on the way (miracle babies!). We were so blessed to able to provide outfits for the boys and want to be able to do more.
I would love to help you a little with some of your monetary needs. Is it possible to send it to your church's address with your name on it?
Looking forward to hearing more of your stories. Get well, soon!