Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Are we there yet?

We left Sunday afternoon to begin out journey to Uganda!
Monday we flew out and met the team in Texas
Tuesday we arrived in Europe and walked around the city

It's Tuesday night and we are exhausted.
Falling asleep standing,falling asleep praying,falling asleep all over but trying to stay awake. 
Our bodies our so sleepy and tired.
You could say the time change is hitting us hard!
But we are anticipating, arriving in my sweet Uganda tomorrow morning early


The last flight was really bumpy and it didn't sit well with everyone,
so please be praying for a smooth flight!

I can't wait to be there holding my sweet babies and seeing my Ugandan brothers and sisters! 
Its so close I am finally almost back to my Uganda!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh no, I'm praying for you and the wonderful team! I hate those kinds of flights! I will be praying! I guess God just wants to talk with you for hours!! haha :)
Blessings,
Amber

Joanne Reddell said...

Thanks for the update, Emma! Praying for traveling mercies, protection, smooth connecting flights, provision, team unity, and much more!
Love to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Emma you are an amazing person.