Monday, March 7, 2011

The Clock Countdown

Today is the start of spring break ,but not for me:)
I have something more exciting coming up!!
I have four sweet tiny sorta-long weeks.

Four Weeks.

OR one month

OR 672 hours.

OR
40,320 minutes.

Can you tell I am just a litte bit excited?!

It seemed to finally be getting warm here in freezing Colorado
but today when I woke up it was snowing and snowing.

It seems Spring is still around the corner and so is Uganda.

I'm afraid waiting for something always seems to take forever.
I am patient but not very when it seems to be waiting for something you can't wait for.

For now I will just have to keep checking the clock and realize it's closer!

I only have

40,319 minutes.

I find myself staring at the clock and counting down the minutes.

40,318 minutes....
40,317 minutes...

Oh Golly miss molly.


2 comments:

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh Em you make me giggle!! :) How many minutes is it now??? I love you and I am praying for you my sweet friend!! :)

Katy said...

It's getting close! I am so excited for you!