Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bound:)

Monday was the beginning of only one week till departure.
One week till we board the plane bound for
  My Uganda
bound for new beginnings
New stories.
New memories.
Bound for God moments.
I am so excited to see what God has for me on this trip. 
I really feel that it is for a significant reason,
For a reason beyond my wildest imagination.

My prayer is that:

"God will open my eyes to the things unseen, that my heart will be broken for them again. That he will use me and teach me. I want to be completely yours oh God."

3 comments:

Deb said...

wuh hooo! I will pray with you, as I turn green.... Love and stuff.

Joanna said...

Woohooo!!!! Soooooo excited for you!!!!!

Love you tons and Know that I am praying for you!!

xoxoxoxoxox

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxooxox

<3 <3 <3

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

love said...

will continue to be in prayer for all of you! please hug my boys for me!! [they don't know yet, but your mom knows which ones! and precious jordan at s@nyu!] so, so happy for you. wish i were going with you all, but will definitely PRAY!