Thursday, February 3, 2011

Convicted

My heart is heavy from some news I just read in an email.

Do you ever feel like you carry a burden for a reason?!


Like maybe this burden is so that you will get involved and change the destiny?!


So that the destiny for those Orphans is changed?!


So that they are rescued?!


So that those Orphans can be healed.


So that those Orphans can be placed in a Forever Family?!


So that life can be saved.


So that they are not alone.


So that the weight they have carried for so long is lifted.


So that they can just be a baby?!


So that they can be loved?!


So that they can love in return?!


That is a burden I feel like I am carrying.


I feel like maybe this is the reason I am here.


In this place at this time.


To fight.


To give it all I have.


To not give up.


To prevail.


To win this battle for their Destiny.

Esther 4:14


"You were made for such a time as this"

I pray this prayer.


"May we all be convicted until together we set the captives free."

I will fight with everything I have.


"God will make a way when there seems to be no way"

1 comment:

Katy said...

I am so inspired by what you are doing. I agree with you about alot of stuff. Like taking care of the widows and orphans,giving all you have just not a little, and trusting God all the way through. You are truly on a mission.