Thursday, January 27, 2011

My sisters

I love, love, love my baby sisters Jubilee and Elizabeth.
They mean the world to me.
They make my life happier and more crazy!!
They love to snuggle and play dollies.
They love doing makeovers and nail polish.
But most of all they love to cuddle.
A few days ago they asked if they could do my hair.
So they set to work.
and they worked and they worked.
Till tangles were many and knots were everywhere.
But they loved there master piece and then they quickly turned it into pigtails.
And to show off there handy work we took some pictures on the computer.



Aren't they just the cutest?

5 comments:

Jim and April said...

how precious are they! you are such a wonderful big sister to them! LOVE the pics! I can see the love you all have for eachother written allover your faces!

Chris and Sarah said...

Soooo beautiful!

Kim Foo Young said...

The cutest!

Amber said...

They are sooo cute. And you look great!

Suzette said...

We were just doing the same thing although I haven't decided if I am brave enough to post the photos yet! You look much cuter than I do, but it sure was fun!