Saturday, January 1, 2011

Flights and the journey! Happy New Year!




I can't think of a better way to start off my New Year

then with heading to Uganda for my 5th time just tomorrow!!

Around four in the afternoon we will drive to Albuquerque New Mexico.

Then early on Monday morning we will fly out to Houston Texas

Then from Texas we will fly to Dubai...

We stay over night in Dubai and then early on the 5th we will fly out to Uganda!!

I'm so excited I can't believe its finally here!!

I'm almost back in Uganda!!


I plan on posting every day once I'm in Uganda!

I might miss some of the traveling because I am not sure I will have Internet:)


Please Keep us in your prayers as we begin are journey tomorrow!!

What is your New Year going to be like any crazy adventures to kick it off?

Wishing you a very very

Happy New Year 2011!!

6 comments:

Olivia said...

I am so excited for you! I hope you have a safe trip, and a wonderful time when you get to Uganda!

Christine said...

Happy New Year!! I can't wait to see how He uses you in Uganda this time. You're definitely still in my prayers. God bless!

Kim Foo Young said...

got my google calendar filled with reminders to pray for you this week. rock it emma!

Faysal said...

Belated happy new year to you stay well and have fun.

Faysal said...

this blog is full of life. Nice.

love said...

praying for your team!!
i'm heading there at the end of the month...can't wait!