Tuesday, January 18, 2011

5 little munchkins in my bed

This morning I woke up
But I am not in Uganda anymore I am
Home.
I woke up with 5 little munchkins in my bed..
I guess that means they missed me:)
Slowly all night long they came and climbed into bed with me..
And fell asleep..So precious.
My heart is breaking for those I left behind - all my babies and kids I love.
but it's also happy for I missed my little brothers and sisters and my Mom.
My last days in Uganda the internet was out so I wasn't able to post.
I have so many more stories to tell that will break your heart as you hear them.
All the goodbyes I had to say all the tears that followed.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Love your blogging!! And love your heart for Jesus and His precious children! Glad y'all are home safe with your brothers and sisters loving on you!

Stacey said...

Looking forward to the days ahead & hearing all about it! =)