Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wait till you hear this!!!!!!!!!




This trip fundraising has been a lot different.. It's been very difficult.


People haven't been giving easily with the holidays and the economy.


I didn't know if I could raise the money.


But I kept praying and praying..


I knew my God would provide.


I asked you guys to pray and you prayed with me..


And then today I got the most amazing news!!


My fundraising for this trip is finished.


It's over.
It's done.


It's like God said...

"Emma I know you've been trusting me. Here is a little

gift so that you know that you're really hearing me."


God provided and my trip is paid for!!


I'm so relieved with just 5 days till the trip!


I am in awe and I am so excited to see that God provided once again!


Praise the Lord!!


3 comments:

Anna said...

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Emma this is so exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

xoxoxo

Heather said...

congratulations on completing your fundraising! I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

That's so great!!!!! I will continue praying for your trip :)
Michaela Horton