Monday, December 27, 2010

Leaving..





In just one week from today I will be boarding a plane..But not just any plane..

A plane that will take me across the ocean...To the other side of the World..



I'm so excited.



I'm nervous.


I'm anxious to get there.


I'm anticipating hugging my babies again.

I'm imagining if they will remember me?!


I'm wondering how the reaction will be when I reach Ssenge village

will they all come running shouting Emmarie?


Will it happen like I imagine or will it be different?!


I'm also nervous to fly as I am not a big flying lover. It makes me nervous, so I am asking you to please pray for peace and safe flights,for the others on the team for there flights as well. Please also pray for health while we travel and while we are in the country. For God to show up and use us in big ways and that He'd break our hearts for the things that break His.
That people on the team would be changed and touched,
FOREVER.

5 comments:

Natali said...

Oh wow, Emma! It's sooo soon! I'm so happy for you to be able to return to your beloved country :) Oh, and I will definitely be praying for you and the team, for all of the flights and for peace and safety. I simply cannot wait to see pictures and hear the stories of what you guys will be doing... maybe I'll see them before I leave for Mali? Maybe after I get to my home sweet home in Bamako. Either way, this will be one fellow African lovin' sister looking at another's adventure! Love ya!

Heather said...

I hope you have a safe trip! What a wonderful trip for you!

Christine said...

I'll be praying for you, Emma. That's so exciting!! Can't wait to hear what God does in your life while you're over there. I feel the same about flying, so I'll pray extra hard for your flight. <3

Christy said...

Prayers for your journey! Can't believe it's almost January!

lavender syrup said...

Can't wait to join you!!! Yippeee!!!!