Tuesday, December 14, 2010

From my Heart


Dear Friends and Family,

First off I want to thank you for supporting me in the past and praying for me as I go on mission's trips to Uganda in East Africa. God has truly placed Uganda on my heart. I feel God is calling me there full time and I plan on moving there as soon as I graduate. I'm so excited to see what God will have me do for HIM.

Since I was a little girl I have felt God calling me to Africa. I'm so excited for this upcoming trip in January 2011. This will be my 5th trip to Uganda. While we are in Uganda we will be working in the slums with A Perfect Injustice.

A Perfect Injustice has recently purchased land - we will be clearing the land and preparing it to be built on.

We will also be working in Ssenge Village with African Hearts - working on the land , possibly painting and always loving on the boys. We will also be working at several orphanages!! I can not wait to be there loving on the babies!!!

I want to ask you to please pray and consider supporting me in sending me to Uganda.
Help the orphans by helping me go serve and show them the love of Jesus Christ!! Even the smallest amount would help greatly!

Please keep the team and I in your prayers!!
Thank you!!

Blessings,
Emma Saunders
c/o The River Church
860 Plymouth Drive
Durango, CO 81301
In memo space: Emma - GO Uganda January

1 comment:

Heather said...

I will keep you and your team in my prayers.

Heather