Wednesday, November 17, 2010

69,120 minutes...

I woke up this morning feeling excited. Yes very excited. I logged on to good old Facebook and who would chat me but Lutaaya in Uganda:) see story about him and his fiance in a few posts down:)




As I began to talk to him ,I thought about it and began to calculate how much time I had till the January 2011 team would be on there way:))


We have approximately


48 days

OR

1152 hours

OR

69,120 minutes

till we get to Uganda again!!



I can't wait to be back again.

Yes, God you're so good to me, for calling me there and continuing to provide so I can go back and make relationships with the people even before I graduate and move there.


God you're sooo Good..


I'm so excited to see what God's going to do with my life!!

8 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

I can't wait to see what God does with your life either!

Nutmeg said...

That is so exciting! I totally know the feeling! Wish I could share it with you! I seriously thought about going... but its just not Gods timing! Have an amazing trip! I will be praying for you!

natali said...

So excited for you!!! :)

Deb said...

Yay!!! What fun. :)

Andrea said...

I love it. How fun! :)

Catalina said...

Yes, it is an amazing life. You live more than most people I know. And I am blessed and happy to be a part of it even through just reading your blog. Please don't stop sharing your adventures!

Amber said...

YAY!!!! So little time. And so much to do.

Stacey said...

Wish I was on board for this trip but it's not the right timing. I will be praying for you all though. I can't wait to hear what God has in store. He is amazing!