Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Meet Charlee Louise Nja Kugenda

For awhile now I have been feeling like I needed a puppy :) So for my birthday I started leaving hints. Little hints here and little hints there....I started praying that God would provide a puppy and He would direct me to the right one.....

I didn't want the excitment to seem like "yes this is it" when really God had something way better in store. So I prayed and prayed and looked everywhere,craigslist and ebay pets,news papers galore...Sunday after have searching for months I felt I should look on craigslist again so again I loaded the web page and waited and waited.....ughh it sometimes my internet is so slow...


But I felt God said to search in a near by town about an hour away....I thought, 'Why? This town won't have anything' but still I felt God said to search so I loaded the page....Wow! There I saw an ad for two poodles {toy} just what I had searched and searched for!! I quickly dashed an email to the seller requesting some pics. With in about an hour the pics were there of some adorable poodles. I was like wow are they not cute??!!

So today we made the trip to go shopping and happened to set up a time to drop by and meet these sweet fuzzy friends!! The seller told me that now he only had one and it was the girl - the very one I had thought was the cutest...We met her she was precious I grabbed her and instantly she cuddled into my arms and looked up at me. I knew she was what I had prayed for!!

Please meet my sweet new puppy

Charlee Louise Nja Kugenda

Charlee - meaning: Free Girl
Louise- meaning: Famous Warrior

I really just loved the name Charlee Louise its just cute the
next part is special cause it's in Luganda:) Uganda's native language:)
Nja Kugenda -meaning: I shall Go (significant for me going to Uganda)


Now meet my puppy=]]]
Where's Charlee?!





Me and my sweet new puppy:))
Isn't she cute I think she looks darling with the bow but apparently she doesn't like it:)




she is precious and snuggles and snuggles she is so content and cuddlie!!
I will be putting a small figure of a puppy for my Memorial Box:) to remember how He cares about just the little things in life that you desire and how He provided!!



Psalms 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

14 comments:

natali said...

that is seriously THE cutest puppy ever. i've never really been a dog person (more of a cat person haha) but little miss charless louise nja kugenda has made me reconsider. who knows? maybe one day i'll venture to the dog owning world. haha :D

natali said...

oh! and i just thought of this. will little miss charlee louise nja kugenda be moving with you to uganda?? :))

Stephanie said...

She's so cute! Love her name. :) Congratulations!

Cheremi said...

I am thinking it is a good thing we left this morning before you picked up your sweet puppy... otherwise my kids would be begging and praying for one too! She sure is sweet and I love her name!

julie said...

She is adorable, it makes me want a puppy, too!

saVi said...

I have to say - I'm not a dog person and Charlee is ADORABLE!!! I just want to hug her and give her a good cuddle. And if you knew me, you would be shocked that I'm saying this. So you know that you have one absolutely adorable dog. Makes me jealous!!! ;)

Chris and Sarah said...

Emma,
Your new daughter is just precious! Congratulations!

Susan A said...

What a beautiful little puppy! I just loved how He caused you to look in this particular town to get her. :)

I laughed when I saw the picture of her sitting with other dog toys, wouldn't have thought it was a real puppy! :)

Thank you for sharing! I liked the verse that you posted at the end. It is something that I am starting to ask Him for, hoping. When it happens, if it happens, I will post it :)

Amy Murphy said...

awww.. she's adorable! I LOVE the picture w/ the bow. congrats!

scrappy quilter said...

She is just so stinking cute. Oh to have a little puppy running around our home. Enjoy!!

Nessa said...

She's absolutely adorable!!! :)

Deb said...

Love her!!!

Kristi said...

Charlee Louise is adorable! I'm a huge fan of little dogs - we have the sweetest 5 lb Yorkie. Congrats on becoming a mommy to your sweet 4 legged baby!

Kim Foo said...

oh my gosh Em! She is ADORABLE! praying housebreaking goes easy for you.