Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dates with the brothers:)

So I decided I thought id start sharing more of what goes on in my life and what just normal everydays are like for me:) I took Andrew {friend} who is nine and Isaiah {Brother} is six.
We decided to go to a movie theater to see Despicable Me! Isaiah asked "Can I have my own soda?" so of course he got it:) (soda is a big treat in my family!).. After the movie we decided to go grab some food and go the park!!

They loved it and we've decided every few weeks will go on a brothers date:)

( below: Isaiah was so excited to go he couldn't stand it)


(below:the boys playing in the park I think they were ninjas!)
Isaiah and I are getting married someday...at least he thinks so:)


9 comments:

Heather said...

how fun for the little brothers!!!

Chris and Sarah said...

How fun!

Tell Isaiah he looked very handsome for his date ;)

Kristin said...

Awsome idea, Emma! I love it :)I'm sure the guys did, too!

- Sarah :-) said...

I'm a new reader - but wanted to let you know that this seemed like such a great idea! How FUN - and I'm sure the brothers will cherish it for years!!

scrappy quilter said...

That looks like so much fun and what wonderful memories for those little guys.

Kim Foo said...

ohmygosh MOOOOSH!

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Aww I love that idea! I'll have to take my brother on a date when I get older:)

Emma-You are *so* inspiring. You're so uplifting and I can see you're a great Christian girl. I love your blog and you're so beautiful too :)

Blessings,
Joy

Katie said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

EM love the idea! But one problem you promise to write more but do not keep you promise : )