Sunday, July 11, 2010

Uganda Bombings kill 64...

( note this picture is one of mine from Uganda summer 2010)
Today in Kampala Uganda..while watching the world cup 64+ people in two different locations were enjoying the game,I imagine they were laughing and cheering,some were talking to family,others to friends.Some were sipping coke. and others just relaxing and getting into the game. one moment they were here the next moment a blast went off and they were gone. 64 people died today in the bombings in Kampala Uganda. One bombing was at a rugby club the other at an Ethiopian restaurant. My heart is sad.. I dont know if I knew any of them who passed away today or even have just met several.. Please pray with me for there families and loved ones.. The link for the story is below..








6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm praying right alongside you. My heart is aching.

natali said...

praying for beautiful Uganda. and for you, Emma.

Steiners! said...

Girrrrl, I miss you too! Think your mama would let you go to Uganda with us to pick up Betty?!?! :)

Steiners! said...

Oh come on. I mean it's not like they've only met me once and hardly know me!! hahaha

Steiners! said...

I really want to come visit. I adore your mama and would love to meet all of your sibs too! Seth is a gem. I am sooo blessed. You will love him!

Nutmeg said...

wow! My heart is aching. Praying along with you!